Characteristics of Carbon heating film
What is carbon?
- Being Heat-resistant, high in electrical and heat conduction is the general characteristics of Carbon. Also, Carbon is light, low in thermal expansion rate, high in durability and highly chemical-resistant. These characteristics of Carbon served as a momentum to use as the material to make heat rays. Carbon heat rays are more efficient in power-saving than the previous heat rays and releases less electromagnetic waves, which will be more widely used.
P.E.T. (polyethylene terephthalate, PET)
- Thermal resistance, hardness, electrical nature is outstanding. Ultimate strength decreases a little bit even if it is in high temperature for a long period.
- Since it belongs to the crystalline plastics, it has high tolerance for oil such as diesel oil.
- Thermal resistance of reinforced PET is excellent among thermoplastic.
- Fatigue strength, electrical nature and others are superb as well and are less influenced by synthetic fibers and films.
Far-Infrared Rays has 3 major features
Nature of light to go directly to the object not going through air.
Different from visible ray or near-infrared radiation, far-infrared radiation can fully penetrate under the skin by penetrating depth.
Resonance and absorption effect of far-infrared radiation makes body warm and charges the mind.
Application of Far-infrared Rays in Human Body
Maintains optimal body temperature.
Promotes the growth.
Provides well balanced nutrition.
Wetting and drying Effect
Maintains optimal moisture in body.
Promotes discharging bodily waste and removes bad smell.
Keeps balance by disassembling all nutrition and promotes metabolism.
Biological Reaction of Far-infrared Rays
- Extension of Capillary: Thermal effect makes blood vessels get bigger and disassembles blood clots in the vessels extending the vessels.
- Increase of Blood: A large amount of blood move through the extended blood vessels.
- Perspiration Effect promoting Blood Circulation: Due to increase of blood, blood circulation of each part of the body is promoted. Thermal effect, because of radiation and resonance absorption makes body temperature go up so perspiration is quicker.
- Activation of Human Tissue Active Enzyme: Blood’s vibrating molecular activity becomes active due to release of electromagnetic waves promoting vitalization of cellular tissues.
- Promotion of Metabolism: Molecular motion of the water in the body becomes active activating vein function. Each composite in the blood also becomes activated promoting metabolism in the tissues, improving health by discharging bodily waste and heavy metals.